The Yes bank first preferred credit card influenced me in various manners. According to my own YES first preferred credit card review. I’ve understood that my credit card of selection reaches a 1.75% foreign currency fee, which is the shortest in India. The interest rate for YES bank consumers is just 14.40%, which is similarly lower than several cards.
Without consuming your valuable time, you will find all the knowledge of YES bank first preferred credit card.
- First-year – 2500 INR
- Renewal Fee – 2500 INR
- Foreign currency surcharge – 1.75%.
Yes Bank First Preferred Credit Card – Interest Rate
14.40% for customers of the bank and 23.88% for non-bank customers.
Greetings for Customers
- Get 15,000 bonus points for your first transaction with 90 days of card allotment.
- Enjoy 10,000 bonus points with every renewal.
Bonus Offer – YES First Preferred Credit Card
Earn 20,000 points as a reward for obtaining an annual fee of 7.5 lacs.
Bonus Points and Discounts
- 4 bonus points for every 100 INR consumed on all additional categories
- 8 Reward Points for each commercial investment of 100 INR (removing fuel).
- 1.75% surcharge in foreign currency.
- Enjoy a 25% discount on cinema tickets booked via BookMyShow. The Supreme discount is limited to 250 INR per scheduled month. That’s great!
- YES, bank’s First Preferred is a versatile credit card that gives advantages across sections such as reward points, travel, entertainment and more. This is a great card for people who need to earn reasonable reward points. Let’s learn all the facts with a comprehensive review of YES first preferred credit card review.
A Great Choice!
These reward points can easily be reclaimed for services, products or familiarities in a variety of categories, from airline and cinema tickets to hotel reservations.
The limited product record gives a desirable choice of products to redeem reward points. In addition, you will achieve a complimentary membership with a priority card for both international airport lounges including in India.
In addition, there is insurance for air accidents and health insurance for hospitalization while travelling abroad. There are furthermore attributes of instant EMI, EMI on-demand, and fast loans.
There are also exemptions from fuel costs and discounted movie tickets to complete the whole great experience.
Redeeming Your Rewards
Redeem your won prizes for your first preferred credit card to pay for commodities from their reward list or to book airline tickets, hotels, movies via their genuine website. The price of 1 reward point is 0.25 Rupees. The option to redeem the catalogue is not accessible for NRI cardholders.
As this card is required at an annual fee of 2500 INR to win a prize is very stunning. However, the value for money of the prizes could be agreeable.
Key points of YES Bank First Preferred Credit Card
- Get 10,000 bonus points on your first transaction (T&C apply)
- Earn 20,000 bonus points annually if your annual spend exceeds 7.5 lacs.
- Enjoy 25% off on cinema tickets via BookMyShow.
- For every Rs 200 consumed on additional varieties, you will earn 4 reward points.
- You will receive 1000 bonus points for every YES PayNow registration.
- Receive 8 Rewards Points for every Rs.200 you spend on trip and dinner.
- Enjoy waiver of fuel fees at all fuel locations in India for transactions between 400 and Rs 5,000. INR
- YES First Preferred Credit Card Review 2022.
Features and Benefits of YES Bank first Preferred Credit Card
- The interest rate is 3.50% per month for revolving loans.
- The preferential surcharge in foreign currency is only 1.75%.
- Reward points never run out.
- Health Insurance: If you are travelling abroad, take out health insurance for Rs.25 lacs for hospitalization.
If the cardholder dies in an accident, take credit protection.
Get round-the-clock emergency automobile help with your YES First credit card.
You can avail of this benefit for emergency assistance when towing or renovating roads.
Porter Service – YES First Preferred Credit Card
Get specialist assistance from the concierge 24/7 to assist you with flight bookings, hotel reservations, restaurant recommendations, film tickets, and gift and flower service.
Card Security Plan:
Protect your credit card with a credit card security plan. This function ensures you in case of theft, damage or fraud.
Lesser-known Advantages of the YES Bank’s Choice of Credit Cards
- INR 25 lacs for medical tragedies while travelling abroad.
- One crore flight accident insurance in case of demise in a plane crash.
- INR 5 lacs credit protection shield cover for primary cardholders.
- 4 complimentary entrances to international loungers and 12 indoor lounges for one calendar year.
- Optional transition membership for the card’s primary member.
- Enjoy free golf classes at assigned golf courses.
- Benefits of fuel-Get a 1% fuel fee waiver for transactions between INR 400 and INR 5000 at all fuel stations in India. The maximum fuel surcharge is capped at 500 INR per towing cycle.
Review your Eligibility
- Applicant age must be between 21 to 60 years.
- Applicants must have personal earnings of INR 18 lacs or more (for salary and self-employed).
- Both employees and self-employed can apply.
- YES, bank-preferred credit cards are only available in certain cities for fixed-term deposits. To do this, you need to contact the closest branch of the “YES” bank.
- ID CARD.
- 1 passport size photo.
- Proof of address.
- Self Employed – The latest IT Economy with revenue calculation.
- Salary rate – payslip for the last month.
Pros: Yes First Credit Card
Ideal for those who reverse balance and consume on foreign exchange transactions
As newly introduced, it has not brought its mobile card interface to the market
All Overview On YES First Preferred Credit Card Review
I prefer YES first credit card that delivers welcome rewards for an annual income or an annual fee waiver. Because I don’t want to pay the annual fee. This card fits a similar category.
Together with the annual fee, you get an immediate 2% redemptions on all your expenses over the HDFC Regalia credit card ( most outstanding credit cards).
If you spend 7.5 lacs in just one year, you will furthermore achieve 20,000 bonus points. All these aspects fascinate me about this card.
- Yes first credit card 2022
- Yes bank first preferred credit card
- YES First Preferred Credit Card Review 2022